Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mattie - Class of 2009

My friend Mattie graduated from Texas Tech this May with a degree in Cell and Molecular Biology and she asked me to take a few pictures of her around campus. Despite wearing pants and a jacket, I was still f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g cold and the drizzle did not help, so I can only imagine how cold Mattie must have been in her really cute dresses. She was an excellent sport and didn't complain at all. We had a great time! Boyfriend Matt showed up with his umbrella and even jumped in for a few just-for-fun pictures as well. Mattie is super smart and will be staying put to pursue a Master's degree in Microbiology. Mattie, I love you and let's do it again real soon!

UPDATE: Matt proposed to Mattie on July 4th on an Australian beach! Can't wait for the wedding (and ahem, hopefully more pictures)!






















No comments: