Thursday, January 31, 2008

Allison and Jordan - July 14, 2007

I'm actually close to being caught up on posting my 2007 weddings! Can you believe it? I had a great time at Allison and Jordan's wedding. They are such sweet people and their guests were such fun. I especially loved the colors that they chose, but of course, I'm not biased or anything ;) Allison and Jordan chose to see each other before the ceremony which I thought was great and made for some great relaxed portraits. Plus, we got to go to the reception immediately after the ceremony where they threw one heck of a party. The wedding was at First United Methodist Church and the reception was at the beautiful Lubbock Country Club.



















I am obsessed with fruit pictures! Boy, this is making me hungry...
















No comments: