Monday, August 20, 2007

Blog Tagged

Photographers have been blog tagging each other and my fabulous friend Shan tagged me. This means that I have to tell 8 things about myself and then tag 8 other photographers. Well, I don't actually personally know 8 photographers, so if you are reading this and would like to be tagged, just let me know.

1. I love symmetry which is ironic because the entire right side of my body is slightly larger than my left half.

2. I took piano lessons for 10 years (2nd grade through 12th grade, plus my last semester in college) and my piano teacher played at my wedding.

3. My legs are mostly hair-free meaning that I hardly ever have to shave, and when I do, it's only a small area.

4. I love tigers and Tigger. We have a large colony of Tiggers at our house.

5. I am very allergic to dust. If I touch it, then I itch and swell up. If I inhale it, then I have a hard time breathing. Weekly allergy shots are supposed to be fixing this. Also, my right arm (and only the right arm) is apparently allergic to these shots because it swells up when I get the shot in the right arm.

6. I was one semester short of getting my teaching certification (biology, 8-12) when I graduated from college.

7. I only like the taste of diet sodas. Regular sodas taste weird to me. The one exception is Sprite which is the only regular soda that I drink because I think Diet Sprite is gross.

8. I am having a hard time sleeping these days because I am so excited about photography! My website just went live (see below post)!

No comments: