Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jennifer and Trevor - December 30, 2006

I'm leaving for another wedding in less than 12 hours, and I know I'll be overwhelmed with pictures afterwards, so I wanted to go ahead and get these up on the blog. Jennifer and Trevor were married last month and I had a blast. Jennifer was all smiles, and their friends and family were just great. I am continually amazed by how much I learn from assisting at each wedding and hope that the images continue to improve.

I love "getting ready" pictures - here, the flower girl watches a bridesmaid getting dressed





As a former piano player, I was particularly drawn to this shot (I need to buy a piano and get back into practice!)


Trevor seeing Jennifer for the first time



I loved the colors and the winter/snow theme of the reception















No comments: