Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Orlando, Florida - August 26-28, 2006

After Gainesville, we spent a couple of days in Orlando. Our hotel was on Disney property. It had an African theme and had African animals wandering around the hotel grounds. We had passes to WDW, but Eric had gotten sick, so we didn't get to use them.

This giraffe was spotted from our balcony.



I just loved these plant holders.



The dusk sky was an amazing color, but I didn't notice it until it was too dark. I should have tried to increase the ISO to see if that would have helped.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! I like the pictures! It looks like it was a great trip! I really miss Florida. My family and I used to go there about once a year to visit relatives for Christmas. Many of my best memories are of Florida.