Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Brett and Will - July 3, 2006

It was my privilege to attend Brett and Will's beautiful wedding. I loved all the attention that was paid to details. And Vintage Villas is absolutely gorgeous. I think these images are an improvement over the first two weddings. I was more familiar with the camera this time, and paid better attention to lighting. Hopefully I keep getting better and better! Congratulations Brett and Will!



The white fabric in the foreground is Brett's wedding gown, and the background is actually the suite where Brett got ready, and where the newlyweds spent the night. I thought it was a neat picture!





This is my very favorite picture of this group. The professional photographer told Will to dip Brett, which made Brett's dad roll his eyes and groan. He continued to watch with interest though. I was hoping to get more of his face into the shot, but someone was standing next to me and I couldn't very well shove them out of the way :)









1 comment:

Brett said...

These are fantastic photos! I still need to get a disk of these from you or Julie. Even though these that you took a year ago are wonderful, your photography has improved by leaps and bounds and you look like you have been doing this for years! I'm so proud of you Kim!